REPRESENTATIVES AND APPOINTMENTS ABROAD
MIAMI – FLORIDA
PRE – SHIPMENT CERTIFICATION
General overview of 4 Skids containing computer equipment parts equal to the Insured Value of US$ 480,353 Dollars, which have been 100% verified by S.O.S. Officers according to the importer Shipment instructions. Once revision has finished, goods are repacked, sucured and the S.O.S. tape is placed vertically and horizontally. It certifies that the weight and load is ready for the journey to Lima, where S.O.S. personnel will perform Reception at the Air Ramp with information received by email regarding bulk number, weight and cubic capacity.
Our company counts in highly qualified personnel and a pool of officers (surveyors) from different countries associated with highly varied industries in order to meet all our clients needs, who conduct pre-shipment inspections and certifications in the city of Miami and Port Everglades. Mr. Cristian Denegri is our Representative, with more tan 15-year experience in this field.
Our services cover all sorts of industries:
- Computer equipment, hardware, software, peripherals and accessories such as toner and ink cartridges.
- Communication equipment (Network, Telecom, Radiocom, Mobile, Video).
- Industrial equipment, generators, engines, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems, as well as spare parts.
- Vehicles: cars, trucks, trailers, containers, motorcycles, spare parts,
- Offshore vessels: crafts, yachts, spare parts.
- Aircraft, flight simulators, nav-com instruments, avionics, systems, jet engines, propellers, fuselage, as well as spare parts.
- Heavy equipment for mining, construction and agriculture industries, namely Caterpillar, Komatsu, Case, spare parts.
- Air-conditioning equipment, tools, different goods and any other portable ítem.
- Perishable ítems including grains for human consumption, poultry and meat, canned food, fruits and foodstuff for animals.
The pre-shipment certification will be performed according to the petion and requirement of our clients. Usually, they are focused on:
- Inspections to 100% according to shipment instructions.
- Random inspections where approximately 30% of the total load is reviewed focusing on high risk articles.
- Transportation supervision, Maritime-Air Shipment (optional).
The following services are provided in pre-shipment certifications:
- Load review according to the documentation provided by the Supplier and/or Logistic Operator.
- Once the inspection has finished, bundles are sealed with Void adhesive tape with S.O.S. logo. It shall be notified and observed in the Report, in case of discrepancy.
- Repacking and Skids sealing are supervised by installing vertically and horizontally safety tapes with S.O.S. logo.
- Inspection load weight Certification and Verification.
- Load photographs will be taken before the trip.
- An escort will be provided upon the client’s request for carriage to the airport of departure thus preventing the goods from being stolen.
- Load revision according to the documentation provided by the Supplier and/or Logistic Operator.
- Once the inspection has finished, bundles are sealed with Void adhesive tape with S.O.S. logo.
- Supervision of Container filling, verifying its adequate stowage and furbishing to avoid trip damages.
- Once the filling has finished a photograph of the front is taken where the load Capacity and Stowage within the Container is seen.
- Placing numbered Hard Link seals with S.O.S. logo.
- O.S. recommends placing Seal Lock safety bars in containers with high risk goods.
- Photographs of the cargo before departure.
- An escort will be provided upon client’s request for carriage to the port of shipment thus preventing the goods from being stolen.